Thursday, February 9, 2012

Look of the Day - Dolly Garden

Today's OOTD features one of my favorite floral dress i bought in Singapore 2 years ago. Thank gosh i found it again back in my other closet :)

I love how this dress grabs everyone attention because it's so unique :))
i believe that this outfit really represent the soft part of me and made me really happy all day :)

What I wore:

- Green floral dress: a shop at Far East Plaza, B1, Singapore
- Pink shirt: my Sister's :p
- White Chanel bag: bought in Shanghai
- Necklace: Forever XXI
- Black wedges: Central Chidlom Department Store

I also want to share my OOTD from yesterday. I know I already posted the same one but I specially wanted to have my uni friends featured in a post :)

I'm going to share what i wore yesterday because many of my classmates asked where I got my shirt ^^

What I wore:

- White top: Shibuya 109, Japan
- Green bottom: Lyn Around
- White flats: Central Chidlom Department store

Finally, since the beginning of this month I wanted to predict each month the color that would be most in trend. If you've noticed, last month (January), it was the celebration month along with Chinese New Year, so it was RED then.
This month, its GREEN because i felt the beginning of Spring. Pastel colors will slowly appear during the season and GREEN is the start of my Dolly Garden too.
Next month (March), I was thinking of NEON PINK but another color came up later.
Other people have predicted Spring with CRUISE and SUNSHINE. And now, i'm thinking that GREEN represent GRASS of my garden but can't grow beautifully without WATER, meaning BABY BLUE. So I'm predicting that next month and i strongly believe in BABY BLUE trend in MARCH!

So this is how I see and picture my SPRING 2012. Let's see if I'm able to forecast the trend :)

Share with me your predictions! And I hope my garden will grow beautifully! :D

HAPPY SPRING FORWARD!

Love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment