Finally I'm back with my Favorites of October TwentyTwelve!!!!
I'm aware that I haven't done one for a while because, like some Beauty gurus would say, I haven't try out new things in that particular month.
Now it's been what... 6 months that I haven't tried new products until now haha :P
So here are my favorites of the month! Enjoy!
- TRESemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer Spray: TRESemme is finally sold in Thailand! I've heard tons of goodies from this product for many many many years but it was never possible to get it in Thailand until just recently! I've been using this product every single time I wash my hair! I've been using other brands' heat protector spray but they are all very dissatisfying!! Such waste of money T^T This product is going to be one of my Holy Grail must have items!!! The price (which is about 389baht) will be my best friend someday! XD Just briefly wanna give a tip if you use this product: I like to spray this heat protector right after I wash my hair. Comb my hair with my finger then wrap them into a towel to keep the warm temperature. That way I can prep my face before blowing my hair dry.
- Urban Decay Naked 2: Duh, I know that I'm quite late with this product. But there is really a good reason why I never thought of buying it. I really thought that I was allergic to their eyeshadows!!! My eyes are super duper sensitive and so I usually get something swollen on my eyes. But after I used Naked 2 a couples time, nothing happened :D
- VS Sassoon Ceramic 32mm Instant Heat Iron: I've been using this curling iron almost everyday since I've started working. I love the combination of my curling iron and my heat protector :)
- Benefit Porefessional: this is actually my second tube. I had the old packaging. This product does wonder! I only apply this on my T-Zone (nose, forehead) and cheeks.
- Koji Eye Tuck Tape: I love this tape because you can't see the tape. BUT it's soooooo hard to apply! Impossible for me to use this everyday >.< I can't get my eyelids right everyday.
- Daiso Double Eyelid Tape: I use this tape everyday and every night :D I use the blue one because it has this black eyeliner mark on the tape. What I like to do is cut that black mark before I apply because I feel that the tapes are too large :/ This tape is very very affordable too! 60 baht only!!
Alright, that's it for my favorites! But I'm not ending this post without a little Fashion Haul! :D
These are what I just bought yesterday, really happy with my new goodies!!!
So after a few visits at H&M, I finally decided to buy something XD
- Basic Black T-Shirt: I had to go back to change the size today >.<
- Creamy Sweater
- Basic Grey skirt: I never thought of buying these basic before because I never knew how to layer clothes before! XD
- 10 pieces of hair tie only for 99baht!!!! SO CHEAP!!! And I love them! I can definitely make ponytails now! XD I hate those boxes placed right around the queue...all items are so tempting!! They just wanna rip our wallets so bad!!
Finally wanted to share my all-time favorite Prada bag :) Thank you mommy for this reward for my first job! <3<3<3
Okay, let's end this post with my most inspiring quote I found this week. This week, I've been reflecting a lot about myself, my life for all the things I got recently.
Before I started working at my first job, I was helping out my parents a lot. Like driving them to hospitals or deal with private stuff with my mom. So I didn't get a lot of chances to enjoy my life before I go to work. I didn't have time to meet my friends nor shopping.
For the past week, I finally....realized how grateful and blessed I am. I never actually thought about this deeply before. I wish I realized this earlier but since I'm still young...... It's not too late. After working at my first job for 10 days now, I don't really get to spend a lot of time with my parents in a day. Since I'm still living with them and our maid quit, I feel that I still need to do something at home in return. Show my gratitude and appreciation.
My mom have been teaching me housework duties since I was a child but I realize how selfish and stubborn I was. But i understand that my attitude and behavior are understandable. They can't be undone. So now that I understand my actions, I've been trying to find the right ways, the right path to correct myself to become a better person. And those people who I feel are bad influenced or bad doings to me, I have to get rid of them. That's all I can say for now.
Sorry if the last part is boring but since it's my blog, I think I can share things like that from time to time :) But I also hope that it can help to some of you who are in a similar situation.
Okay see you guys next post! :D