Friday, March 30, 2012

March Favorites 2012!

Good afternoon everyone!

I'm back with my March Favorites of the month 2012! :)

First off, i shall share with you some new goodies i bought this month.

- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle in
O - 03 with SPF 26 / PA ++ for 1,900 baht

- e.l.f studio blush in fuschia fashion (left) and tickled pink (right) for 93 baht each only! Super affordable!





Now my March Favorites 2012

1. Clarins Extra Comfort Cleansing Cream for Dry or Sensitive skin with Plant Extracts > this is my second pot i bought in a month. This product works pretty well on my skin. I barely breakout. It's a cream/milk type cleanser.
Downsize: i have to do the same hand motion (which is tiring) at least 2-3 times each night to make sure i remove all of my makeup.
FYI: i use a separate eye makeup remover.
2. Keratinology Heat Protector Spray Anti Frizz with UV Filter > i'm quite skeptical with new products that are imported to Thailand. But this heat protector spray has not shown any dry or damaged hair! It actually made my hair look healthier :D
3. Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask with Pink Clay > i'm not sure if this has been one of my favorite before but it is for this month! :D It helps dry my acne and heals them faster. Also it helps to cleanse and purify my skin and acne more.
4. Clarins Skin Beauty Repair Concentrate for Sensitive Skin > i stopped using this serum for a while because I was having a bad skin condition. But now that things are getting a little more controllable, I must use this serum to help reduce the redness of my sensitive skin around my cheeks area :)
5. Shu Uemura Pro Concealer in 7YR Medium Light > this concealer has always been my favorite one because i love cream concealer! It's much better than the M.A.C liquid concealer i just bought. I feel that cream concealers are easier to apply and since their texture is more creamy and thick, it conceal pimples and blemishes much better than a liquid concealer :)
6. Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake > it's affordable, wide range of colors available, moisturize lips. It's everything that you want in a lipstick :) i love this color but i just realize that i may want to try the lightest pink shade because this one is quite bright for me :)



Alright that's the end of my post! I have a lot to post on my blog. I will try my best!

See you next post! Take care :)

Love,
Rosie


1 comment:

  1. may i know what shade you are in mac? any idea? i am NC 25 and i was wondering if lancome MBM o-03 would be a good match for me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete