Friday, March 2, 2012

Accessorize S/S 2012 Promotional Deal!

Hello!

This is your lucky day, this is a double post ! :D 

FEBRUARY MOOD BOARD!

If you don't know what a mood board then let me briefly explain to you all :) 

It's basically a collage of inspirational images for that month. Images that you pick up online or take photos yourself. 

So please do note that most pictures I selected here are from other owners! 

As you can see below is that my February was all about anything that is soft, pastel color and especially Green! And so throughout the entire month, I have noticed other fashion and beauty guru to be into the mood of soft green :) And this is how I show my predictions! 



Some of my readers (and friends) have been asking me what does 'OOTD' stand for. 

OOTD stands for Outfit Of The Day

There are couple more acronyms that fashion and beauty gurus like to use either on their Youtube video or blog post.
Want to know more, here I list you a couple more:

  • FOTD: Foto Of The Day
  • QOTD: Quote Of The Day
  • OOTN: Outfit Of The Night
  • Vlog: Video Blog 
Let me end this post with some more OOTD :) 

Last Green Day of February OOTD

What I wore: 

- Minty Green top: don't remember
- Black shorts: Lyn Around
- Pink cardigan: a shop in HK 
- Necklace: Forever XXI
- Bracelets: Accessorize 
- Bow socks: Topshop
- Oxford shoes: bought at Central Department Store



Miss March Dolly Pink 

What I wore:


- Cream tank top: CPS
- White buttoned-up shirt: Topshop
- Pink shorts: Lyn Around
- Bow socks: Topshop
- Oxford shoes: bought from Central Chidlom Department Store
- Necklace: Forever XXI
- Bracelets: Accessorize 
- Bags: from my sister



Just a quick announcement, if you're interested to buy some accessories at Accessorize, they are currently having a 15% discount period from Feb 17 till March 18, 2012 !

All you have to do is to




It's totally worth the deal! So don't forget to print out and shop shop shop before it's too late!! 


By the way, if you have instagram, don't forget to follow me: @rosiedolly and Like my Facebook page for daily picture post! :D http://www.facebook.com/pages/RosieDolly/173251569385890

Happy Shopping and Have a good weekend ! :D 

Love,
Rosie 


No comments:

Post a Comment