Friday, September 7, 2012

Gateway Ekkamai!

Hi again!



Just a short post to share my first visit at Gateway Ekkamai! A popular Thai makeup artist, Pearypie, posted a picture of all those Japanese eyelashes sold in Gateway Ekkamai a few months ago. Since then, I've been dying to go but never had the chance to because I barely go in that area :/ And I couldn't find the right Exit... didn't even know where the building was! XD 

If this will be your first time to go, you can take the BTS to Ekkamai Station and Exit 3 and 4. 


My very important mission was to find that JAPANESE COSMETIC STORE! 
Just walked in the mall for a few steps and 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TA DAAAA..! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FOUND IT! 

It was so obvious, you can't miss it! So bright, so white, SO NEW! 



When I entered the store, the first thing I saw was that huge sign in white and red text: "COSMETICS". I quickly walked up to the second floor and that's when my heart melted. 

Dolly Wink......., Eyemazing........all those eyelashes !!! MUAHAHHA!! 

Surprisingly I also found NYX cosmetics, wait...is it a Japanese brand?!?!? 
*after searching online* No it's a U.S cosmetics brand but sold there haha 
Just one sad thing about all these goodies is the high price T^T 





After I decided to buy my double eyelids tape, I thought to take a short tour on the first floor. It mostly got hair products, toothbrush and toothpaste, vitamin supplements too :) 



The moment I stepped out the store and my friend just arrived, I was still in my own little bubble and told her "THIS IS HEAVEN! I'm definitely coming back here again!" XD 

That night, I was very excited to try on these double eyelids tape. The next morning, I tried one side of my eye. I used up about 3 tapes for one eye O.O Trust me, IT'S REAL HARD!!! Especially when you have to remove each end out...it takes the entire tape out too! I was really depressed... In the end, it took me about 6 tapes to just apply on each eye! Can you believe that?!?!? What a waste!! T^T 


Besides that, the ground floor is full of Japanese restaurants that you don't really see anywhere else, except a couple of them. BUT I don't think there is a Fuji restaurant nor Otoya restaurant XD 
Then on the first floor, you've got some Beauty/Skin care clinics and Blanc Eyelash Salon caught my eyes! XD 
I haven't got the chance to go on other floors but I definitely will in the near future! :D 

If you haven't checked out my blog since last night, please do! I just wrote an ADVERTORIAL on my first visit and first time experience for Blanc Eyelash Salon from Tokyo, Japan

Please check the link here if you don't bother to scroll down! XD


The location of Blanc Eyelash Salon is on the first floor of Gateway, Ekkamai.
Please visit them at the shop or call them for more details:
(Thai language) 02-108-2787
(Japanese language) 081-805-5053

Please do not forget to visit their official websites:

Also please LIKE their Facebook page and leave a comment on their wall "Rosie took me here!", http://www.facebook.com/pages/Blanc-Eyelash-Salon/



Me with my eyelashes on before bed time XD 



This is going to be the end of this post! I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 

Instagram @rosiedolly
Twitter @rosiedolly314

Love,
Rosie



No comments:

Post a Comment