Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet

Fall Fashion Week RTW 2013 just wrapped up. 

In Style.com website, this year, it was a little different from the past years. Paris, London, Milan and New York were the main Fashion Week cities to get full coverage. Now, Style.com has covered 4 more cities: Copenhagen, Stockholm, Berlin and Tokyo. 
Obviously, I was very excited when I saw 'Tokyo Fashion Week'. To be honest, I haven't got the chance to check it out yet but meanwhile, I already browsed through some of my favorite designers like Alexander McQueen, Jason Wu, Christian Dior, Jill Stuart, Jil Sander etc. 

And then... I came across a new designer that I never knew before. 

The brand is called Alice + Olivia by Stacey Bendet

Check out her Fall 2013 RTW below, these are the ones I picked:





Isn't it beautiful???....and cute??? 

I LOVE!! 

If I could ever have this entire collection in my wardrobe..... XD 

I instantly fell in love with Stacey Bendet! She became a big inspiration to me! 

Below are photos I took from her blog, http://fortheloveofblog.com/

Check out her outfits of the day! Aren't they lovely ? She looks so young! but she's not, she has 2 kids and a husband!



I like to visit her blog at least once a week to refill my inspiration tank with words and beautiful photos and colors :) 
Below are some photos I took from her blog again. Very inspirational. 




And she does yoga every morning!! Check this out! 


She is incredible! 
I also took a liking in doing yoga just recently. I'm trying to do yoga as many times as I can on a weekly basis. And I really HOPE that I can do this too someday!! 

Below is screenshots of her website and her Twitter if you want to follow :) 
Her Instagram @alice_olivia



Honestly, there is nothing much for me to say since photos are speaking louder! 
So, I shall let you guys enjoy the rest! I attached a link of her interview below:






Love,
Rosie 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post!

    http://www.awomansaffair.blogspot.com

    http://youtu.be/DEgGEsT63xM

    ReplyDelete