Monday, October 24, 2011

☆September/October Favorites☆

Good evening world!

I'm sorry that my September Favorites has been delayed... I had midterms towards the end of the month that I didn't have time to think about my favorite products...... and that skin bad condition too >.<

But finally I came up with my best 8 products of September and October! This way I don't have to post two entries :)


  1. Essential Damage-Care Rich Premier in Shea Butter: this is essential great for those who have frizzy, damaged/colored and dry hair. This product received many great reviews from online bloggers. Shea butter has healing properties which provides moisture to dry/damaged hair from the roots to the end parts. I use this conditioner 2-3 times a week switching around with other conditioner I have like L'Oreal's. It's great using this conditioner as a hair treatment. I would essentially concentrate on my ends, tied it with a hair clip and cover my hair with a shower cap. Then rinse it off right before I get out of shower (that's approx. 10-12min resting in the shower cap).
  2. Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O Advanced Formula: I love Shu Uemura's cleansing oil. I've been using their makeup remover for years now. Although the price is quite high, it's worth every drop XD The line has six different type of cleansing depending on your skin problems/types. I've used the pink one under the name: Fresh Pore Clarifying Gentle Cleansing Oil and this green one. I love both. They are both gentle as the oil is very thick enough to rub and remove my makeup thoroughly. 
  3. Camellia Oil: as from my previous post, I used this floral oil for one week to let my face rests shortly. So I wouldn't say much here as you can refer the details and information from my previous post here: http://rosiedolly.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-skincare-regime.html Please note that this product was purchased at a local Shanghai supermarket. It's COOKING purpose. I used it on my face for a week and nothing else happened but just healed my red rashes :)
  4. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser: again, I've just recently mentioned this product from my previous post too: http://rosiedolly.blogspot.com/2011/10/new-skincare-regime.html Please note: this product is also based with Shea Butter which is great for skin problem like mine :) 
  5. Melliesh lipglosses in #1 and #3: if you haven't check out my review of these lipglosses which I also compared with similar colors from M.A.C, here's the link: http://rosiedolly.blogspot.com/2011/10/macs-vs-mellieshs-lip-glosses-review.html The texture from Melliesh is a bit different from Western brands. Japanese lipglosses are almost like concealer-like. They stick and conceal your lip color very well. 
  6. Vaseline lip balm: this product was my lifesaver when my lips were soooo dried. So I really had to add this product on my list! :) 
  7. LeSasha Hair Capsule in Olive Oil: I can't remember the right term for this kind of hair treatment.Could somebody tell me? :D But this is great and a lifesaver for my damaged and dry and colored hair XD I used 1 or 2 capsules a week. Now my hair are much much better. Soft, shiny hair :D 

 It's the end of my favorites of the September and October! But I would like to share my today's OOTD!

Again this was inspired by a similar outfit from PopSister magazine, November issue :)
Definitely kept me very warm while walking in malls XD but too hot for outdoor hahah


Lastly I want to share my BEST SNACKS EVER FROM FRANCE (my lovely home). Yes I love snacks from back home because I believe that French snacks provide good nutrition to our body compared to Asian snacks...I don't think any snacks here make my body feels better but just fat and unhealthy :p sorry if any of you feel offended XD Yes I know some of you know me a lot and would say > Healthy freak !!!! XD Sorry haha I cannot wait to go back home permanently and enjoy these good snacks forever and get fat somehow :p

Thank you to my bro for helping me buy those wonderful and diverse French snacks for me! I miss them all! <3


Please stay safe everyone in Thailand! We'll get through this stupid flood XD

Much love,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment