Saturday, October 13, 2012

Visited IKEA THAILAND!

Last month, I paid a visit to one of my closest uni friend at one of the biggest shopping centre in Bangkok near her home. 

Mega Bangna just recently opened like 1-2 years? 

Since it's very far from the city and my home, I feel its inconvenient for me to go check Mega Bangna. I have heard from my mom and some other friends that the shopping mall is far and at that time, not many shops were opened yet. So I decided to wait for the right time when, hopefully, all shops are opened. That way, I don't have to waste another trip to see all shops :) 

Also, I didn't know how to physically get to that mall since I don't know the way, if I decided to drive. I don't trust my Google Map on my iphone! So I decided to take the BTS then the shuttle bus service. The BTS trip was very quick but....when I took the shuttle bus from the train station to the mall, it took me at least 10-15 more minutes!!! That's how far it is!!! 

Anyway, the day actually went well! I had a lot of fun going around IKEA. It feels very nostalgia. It used to be one of my favorite place to go with my family back then in France. It's been over 10 years since I last went to a IKEA! 



Lunch time with my uni friend before going into IKEA :)


That kitchen and that living room will be my future home inspirations! 


Some random stuff I found cute or funny ^^"


It's so FUN playing at IKEA when you're still a little kid! *jealous*


More random cute stuff in Kid's section


Finally time to SHOP SHOP shop! I bought a scarf hanger! XD 


Visited a new imported shop from Australia, recommended by my uni friend :) 


Lol their stationaries are so funny XD 

Alright, this was a quick short post to share my little day at Mega Bangna and IKEA with my uni friend XD I would definitely go back to it IF the mall was near my home lol I guess going there once in a while can definitely be a good change of environment hehe :) 

Don't forget to follow me on...
Twitter @rosiedolly314
Instagram @rosiedolly
Facebook facebook.com/pages/rosiedolly 

See you on my next post! 

Love,
Rosie 


No comments:

Post a Comment