Friday, January 13, 2012

Greatest Fashion Tip for Advice: Guy Friend!

Hi, hi! ^^

I'm back with some more OOTD! Get ready! :D 


Let's start from far left to right:

Kawaii Smart Girl in Town 
-White shirt: a shop from Shibuya 109
-Grey romper: from my sister XD 
-Black tights: from mommy XD 
-White flats with bow: Central Department store

**Tip #1: play around with your hair. And then accessorize it if you want for more of a girly look :) 
**Tip #2: High heels could work too! Flats are just my personal preference for comfort ;) 
**Tip #3: I love big bags since I can just throw many things in it. But small cute satchels type are good too :) 

Casual Lady-like
-Knitted jacket in brown: from Japan
-Rabbit patterned skirt: from Japan
-Ankle boots in brown: Zara

**Tip #1: these kind of jacket with clean lines are very lady-like. I love wearing knitted jacket as a simple top so I don't have to waste extra time thinking about adding another top. The less the better :) 
**Tip #2: I want to be casual by wearing those ankle boots but still give a feminine touch. If you want to go all the way lady-like, feel free to wear high heels :) 
**Tip #3: To not too overwhelmed the entire look, I pulled back all my hair into a messy bun and accessorize with a nice hair clip from Japan.

My Uni Uniform 

I just wanted to include my uni uniform because this is what I have to wear everyday to uni. There is nothing much you can do when wearing uniform. You can only play around with outer jackets, bags, shoes, hair and makeup. So i will try to show you guys what i can do but usually i tend to be lazy when i go to uni in terms of fashion :/ 

Go-to Birthday Dinner

When you look at other fashion bloggers about birthday dinner outfits, it's all about glam and bling bling accs...But in Thailand, we, girls, tend to go pretty casual. Well, especially my girls I hang with :p It's just a dinner gathering, you know? XD 

To be honest, on that night, I was in a rush. I didn't prepare my outfit beforehand. I just came back from uni and my guy friend called me up to hang out before dinner. There were full of clothes everywhere in my room and I couldn't believe I came out with this....I felt horrible....out of fashion...>.<""
Thank gosh my guy friend actually thought I looked good XD 

-Denim short shorts: CPS (or CHAPS, local Thai brand)
-White shirt: H&M
-Knee high socks in grey: Accessorize @ CTW
-Ankle boots in brown: Zara
-Heart wooden necklace: Stradivarius

****Tip #1: I think this is the best tip I could give to you gals! ASK YOUR GUY FRIENDS FOR FASHION ADVICE! Sometimes you would be shocked what guys really think of you of what you wear! They are great with honest opinions when shopping! XD Try and let me know!! :D  

Kawaii Casual Friday the 13th

I actually really loved this look! :D Good start to start my weekend! XD

-Kitty printed shirt: Zara
-Pleated skirt in pink: Shibuya 109
-Over high knee socks in brown: Japan
-Oxford shoes in brown: Central Department store
-Oversize jacket in dark brown: from my sister XD  

I hate how high socks are not fashionably accepted in Thailand. And also, Thai women and girls always say that wearing high socks is too hot for this weather. Or... people wearing high socks are considered as crazy?....
Well...think about it again...why do you wear leggings? Isn't it the same thing but just that it doesn't cover your feet?




Alrighty, I'm done with the first part of this post XD 

Here I want to share my favorite lashes of this month!!! <3<3<3


I never dared to wear these Dolly Wink (center pic) top lashes until this week. These lashes are from the new eyelashes line of Dolly Wink produced by Tsubasa Masuwaka. They are extremely long in width and the position of each lash is very unusual that I never wanted to try them on :X Trust me...they look scary from the naked eye

But at the end of the day................................I LOVE THEM! They are so natural looking! Even better than Ayumi's lashes I wore for the past days!!! I just had to cut at least 2 sections of the lashes to fit them on my eyelid. I will try to write a review in the future >.<

I also love these lower lashes from Ayumi's line. They are actually quite long but very natural looking too :) 

I want to share some food pictures with you XD Yummy~ <3 


Finally, I've been wanting to share this with you all!!! 

At the beginning of this month, I stopped by Zeen Zone on the 7th floor of Central Chidlom and guess what I saw in the beauty section
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
EYELASHES FROM POPTEEN MODELS!!!!! WAAAAAA!!! XDDD 


The entire shelf was full of new lashes from JAPAN!! I was so HAPPY!! But I didn't want to buy them yet XDD 
It's actually a little pricey...it's 480baht whereas you can get 405baht from Japan. But it's OKAY! I'm happy! I hope they will bring in Dolly Wink someday! XDD 

After a week, I went back there out of boredom...
guess what...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They cut out almost half of the section for eyeliners and.....3D masks....WHAT???? T^T
What would happen in another week ????? T^T NOOOOOO!!!! 


This is it! I hope you enjoyed this post! A lot of OOTD in details XD More and more to come! 

Just a reminder: next time you go shop by yourself, invite one of your closest guy friend with you. And trust me, he will give you the most honest/straight forward opinions! :D <3 

Love,
Rosie 

No comments:

Post a Comment