Saturday, August 27, 2011

OOTD Japanese Dolly style-inspired

My Outfit of The Day is inspired by Japanese Dolly style. But it also reminds me of mori gyaru style which I just learned the term this week through "Style Yourself" book I just purchased this week too :p

As some of you who may have watched some of my videos on Youtube. I did an "intern style inspiration" video using this same dress. Since then, I haven't worn this dress as a weekend look....but i'm really happy with the outcome today :)) so here how I layered my OOTD, enjoy!



First off, because I don't personally like this dress alone. I have to use the layer technique. So I thought of using my denim midi pleated skirt to give some volume to the outfit.

I also used a large brown belt to cover the separation between the dress and the skirt together.

Try to use some accessories you want to "glam up" the look. Gold suits me the most because of my skin tone.



Above, notice that my denim skirt is a little shorter than this floral dress. But guess what? It's alright, it's a style and it doesn't look weird or ugly...right? :)


Finally complete my outfit with my favorite Aldo wedges in cream color. If you guys wonder how high my shoes are....about 4inches-4.5inches? but it's superrrr comfortable!!! :D

Also because I don't own a lot of bags...yet! lol... I think this brown/orange clutch suit best to go with the entire outfit :)


End this entry with some more camwhoring pictures XD

Love,
Rosie



No comments:

Post a Comment