Friday, September 16, 2011

Best OOTD September Week Three PART ONE!

Good evening!

P.S: If you like this blog, don't forget to follow me and spread the words to your friends :) Thanks! 


I thought i shall post the first half of the best OOTD of this third week of the month :) 



First off, I started with my favorite blouse of the month: dark blue vintage-inspired with cute collar. Then I matched this blouse with simple pair of black shorts. It's just too hot to go for denim jeans out here >.< Also I accessorized it with this new heart pendant from Stradivarius so it's less plain and simple hehe 

Top and Bottom: CPS (Chaps)
Necklace: Stradivarius



Next day I went more for something more comfortable and casual again. Because my white shirt and a high waist pant look too plain, I matched it with colorful scarf. I also tied up really high my hair half way for a clean look and so was my eye makeup :) 

White shirt: H&M 
High waist pant: Lyn Around
Scarf: Zara





Finally today I wanted to go back to my usual gyaru-inspired. I thought this was another simple outfit since i'm wearing this white plain t-shirt to match my favorite green polka dot :) A nice gold necklace can be perfect for the entire outfit. Also, i finally got to buy my curling iron with a nice discount!! So I get to curled my hair nicely like those models from PopSister XD I felt so happy and very girly :)) Plus I get to wear those very nice Dolly Wink top and lower lashes as well. So lovely to wear! ^^ 

Polka dots skirt: CPS 
Necklace & white-shirt: I didn't buy them, I got them from friends and family :) sorry I don't know where they bought them :(






A customer at the M.A.C counter complimented my lip color today. She really liked it so I showed her the lipstick and lipgloss I used for today. So I shall share with you gals too. 

Lipstick: Natural Collection (can be found at Boots) Moisture Shine in Pink Mallow
Lipgloss: M.A.C Cremesheen Glass in Fashion Whim (limited edition), an ALTERNATIVE is: Drive Thru (it's the closest color of the limited one)

I just want to end this post with these nice ALDO shoes!!! They are just gorgeouss!! But the heels are a bit annoying. It's a bit difficult to walk hhahahahaha but worth it!! Just a nice purchase today ^^b



I will post my second half of Best OOTD of this week by the end of the week or next week :)
I hope you enjoy it! 

By the way a friend asked my hair color reference. So I guess I'm going to share it with everyone else :) 

This is the box snapshot I took just before I dyed my hair. 

Reference: L'Oreal Clear Macaron no.72






This is the result after I dyed it. I'm thinking of dying it again so I get it more lighter. 
FYI: the more you dye of the same color the lighter it will get. HOWEVER, please dye after 6 month or your hair will get very dry and damaged :(






I would like to end this entry with another giveaway hosted by my favorite lovely Eki chan :) Her interests and mine are just almost similar. I love reading her blog and read her reviews on my favorite Japanese brand products :) So I shall share it because I care <3 
You can check out her blog here, if you're interested: http://www.ekiblog.com/


Alright everyone, until next time,

HAPPY FRIDAY!
Rosie



No comments:

Post a Comment